Custom software development services from ECS Team allow our clients to address specialized business needs including enhancing features, creating user tools to accelerate manual tasks or leveraging our expertise in the full-cycle of custom software development.
ECS Team has provided custom software solutions across many platforms and form factors, including desktop, web, mobile and embedded applications, as well as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and enterprise solutions.
Our services include:
- Understanding the business in order to capture critical requirements and develop a strategy to rapidly create software that delivers on the business vision
- Enhancing the features of an existing product
- Creating user tools to accelerate manual tasks
- Full-cycle custom software development in languages including Java, C#/.NET, Ruby, Groovy, Python, Go, among others
- Creating application modernization strategies to transform old applications to current technologies
- DevOps enablement to encourage collaboration between development and operations teams including assessment, strategy and enablement, tool selection and side-by-side coaching
- Developing APIs to expose key business services to internal developers or external business partners
- Testing including microservices testing via consumer-driven contracts, QA and UAT testing
Why Custom Software Development?
In today’s climate, businesses live on the knife-edge of either being threatened by disruptive competitors who use innovation as a weapon or using that same innovation to gain significant advantage in the marketplace.
Most often, this innovation is realized by rapidly delivering and updating custom software applications that deliver differentiating consumer-friendly ease of use, expert-assisted workflows and innovative delivery of information formerly locked away within the enterprise.
- Needs Discovery
- Application Architecture Vision
- Microservices Transformation Workshops
- DevOps Enablement
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Pipeline Setup
- Application or API Development – Agile or Iterative
- Microservices Testing via Consumer-Driven Contracts
Custom Software Development Representative Samples
Below is a selected representative sample of our experience in this area. If you would like to hear more about our custom software development work, please contact ECS Team.
Asteris is a Denver, Colorado interactive services and consulting agency that delivers storage, networking and software solutions to veterinary practitioners. Asteris was using human technology solutions designed for hospitals to solve veterinary field problems. ECS Team created a simple solution to speed up and automate the evaluation process. ECS Team took Asteris from an idea to a completed product within budget and time frame with no surprises. Asteris has revolutionized digital image archiving for veterinarians.
SquareTwo Financial’s business model is the only one of its kind in the debt purchasing industry. It has a franchise network across the U.S. and the only system that uses analytics to drive intelligent decision making around that debt. In 2006, SquareTwo Financial decided to address the limitations of the legacy system and partner with ECS Team to embark on a $20M ground up re-engineering effort of their existing proprietary software platform.
Synergetic Systems Management LLC (SSM) provides solutions for the healthcare industry and is the owner of El Perico. SSM exists to develop affordable information systems with a focus on quality customer service that small to medium-sized agencies can afford. ECS Team used Oracle’s Application Development Framework to develop an affordable online health care application to be used by publicly funded behavioral health agencies.